Contact the Seller can be obtained:
at +48 22 849 11 31; or using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or through the contact form available on the website.
§ 1 Definitions
1. These rules of procedure. In terms of services provided by electronic Regulations are the rules referred to in Article. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
2. Client - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality and having the capacity to perform legal acts which under the terms of these regulations shall make orders in the Online Shop.
3. Consumer - a customer who is a natural person benefiting from an online store in order unrelated to their business or professional activity.
4. Seller - the service provider sales through the online store on the principles defined in the Regulations.
5. Subject of transaction - the goods listed and described on the website Shop.
6. Purchase Agreement - a contract sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer, using the website store.
7. Online Shop (Shop) - Internet service available at http://www.dux.pl through which the customer can place an order.
8. Order - the Client's declaration of intent, clearly define the type and quantity of goods, aimed directly to the Sale Agreement.
9. IT System - a set of cooperating devices and software that provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by using appropriate for the type of network terminal equipment.
§ 2 General rules
1. These Regulations defines the rules for the use of the online store available at http://www.dux.pl
2. In order to submit orders in the Online Shop by the client he has to accept these Rules at the time of the order.
3. Shop Online www.dux.pl retailing via the Internet.
4. All the goods offered in the shop www.dux.pl are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
6. The customer is obliged not to produce content prohibited by law, for example content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties.
§ 3 Ordering
1. All prices quoted on the website www.dux.pl are gross prices given in Polish zlotys.
2. Orders are accepted by the website.
3. Orders placed via the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
4. The contract is effective if the customer correctly fill out the order form correctly and give contact details including the exact address to which the product is to be sent and the phone number and e-mail.
5. In the event that these figures are not complete, the seller will contact the Customer. If the contact with the customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel orders.
6. The customer in the process of ordering can express willingness to be a receipt
or VAT invoice, which can be attached to an outgoing shipment.
7. When submitting orders, customer may agree to the inclusion of personal data in a database online shop of the Seller for processing in connection with the execution of orders. In the event of consent, the Customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and demand their removal.
8. The customer has the option of storing the data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placing next orders. For this purpose, customer should provide login and password needed to access your account. Login customer is given his e-mail.
Password is a string determined by the client. Client password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and to protect against unauthorized access by third parties.
9. When the Customer orders effectively, he gets an automatic reply from the store confirming receipt of the order.
10. Time of commencement of the contract coincides with the moment of the impact of the payment to the bank account specified in the order confirmation in case of transfer payment or a moment of finalizing the contract in the case of "fast payment".
§ 4 Costs and date of shipment
1. Goods sent on weekdays to the address indicated on the order form. Shop will inform the customer without delay of incorrectly filled in the order form, which makes it impossible to dispatch or may be delayed.
2. The goods are delivered by courier or through the Polish Post.
3. The customer is charged for delivery (shipping) specified in the "price list of supplies."
3. The consignment delivered in accordance with the deadline specified for each product on the website. This is the approximate time of delivery and relates to a contract with the option of delivery "COD". With the option of payment with prepayment ( "transfer" or "prompt payment") to the time given on the site does not include the time they are entered in the bank account of the shop.
§ 5 Payments
1. For each product sold personal issue receipt or proof of purchase (invoice).
2. Payment for the ordered goods can be cash through a system of electronic payment "Allegro" - PayU, PayPal or by bank transfer.
§ 6 Withdrawal
1. A consumer who has a contract at a distance, has the right to withdraw from the contract without cause, by making a statement in writing, within 14 days. This term is a term and a maximum counted from the date of things. To comply with the deadline, you must send a statement before its expiry at the address of the Service Provider.
2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void.
What the parties rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary management.
3. The right of withdrawal from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer in an accident on audio and video recordings after the removal of the consumer their original packaging.
4. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods must be paid to the Seller's address
§ 7 Complaints Procedure
1. In order to any complaints, please contact the company DUX Sp. Jawna, Warsaw, ul. Morskie Oko 2.
2. The Seller is responsible for the inconsistency of the consumer contract in the case of her statements before the expiry of two years from the date of the goods to the Buyer. Unchecked package in the presence of the courier does not preclude the initiation of the complaint due to inconsistency of the consumer with the contract.
3. When submitting a complaint to be delivered to vendor touted the product with proof of purchase and filled with filing the complaint, available at: http: //www.dux.p/zgloszenieReklamacyjne
4. Seller will consider the complaint within 14 days of filing the complaint.
In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the customer dealer replace the defective goods with a new, full blown, and if it is no longer possible (eg due to exhaustion of stocks), will offer a selection of other available in the store, products, or return the value of purchased goods.
5. The buyer has the right to refuse to accept the goods if the package is damaged and indicates the possibility of damage to the contents of the shipment.
The acceptance shall result in the expiry of claims for damage to the goods.
1. The administrator of databases of personal information provided by customers online store in connection with the purchase of the Seller.
2. Personal data are used for the purpose of sales contracts, the nucleus of this can be communicated to those responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer. Customers have the right to access their data and to correct them. The data are transmitted on a voluntary basis.
3. Information on the methods and technical means for detecting and correcting errors in data entry:
a. When submitting orders, until you press the "Place Order" Customers who have an account at an online store have the ability to self-correct the data entered by editing your account profile.
b. Verification of the data or correction of orders can be made also by sending
e-mail service providers to address firstname.lastname@example.org
c. The customer has the ability to change the data entered when creating the account at any time within the available options.
§ 9 Amendments to the Regulations
1. Customers who have an account in the store would informed about the changes in the Regulations via e-mail.
2. Customer who does not accept the changes made in the Regulations shall have the right to terminate your account at any time.
3. Orders placed by customers prior to the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations will be implemented according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.